Some thoughts on privacy…
We will never, ever share your personal name or information with anyone—not to any individual, nor to any organization—without your explicit permission. Period...It’s that simple.
At Soundings, LLC you’ll discover that we’re straight-forward, direct, respectful of your privacy and confidentiality, and passionate about delivering the very best service(s) to you, our Clients and Visitors to this website.
Last Updated March 26, 2016
2. What information does Soundings, LLC gather and track?
3. How does Soundings, LLC use my information?
4. Does Soundings, LLC share Client or website visitor account information?
5. How private and confidential is my information?
6. How secure is my account information?
7. How do I opt out of receiving messages from Soundings, LLC?
8. How do I update my Client or website visitor account?
9. What are cookies and how doesSoundings, LLC use them?
11. The Company and Children.
12. Discussion Boards.
(a) “The Company,” “we,” or “our” refers to Soundings, LLC;
(b) “Service(s)” refers to any service(s) and communications (including email) provided by the Company, or product(s) offered for purchase.
(c) “Client” is defined as any person, group, company, organization, Limited Liability Company, corporation, or entity that has contracted with or entered into any other written agreement with the Company for consultation Service(s), and/or participated in an in-person or remote consultation, seminar, training or workshop at any time, past or present;
(d) “Visitor” is defined as any person, group, corporation, organization, or entity that visits this website or has requested information.
2. What information does the the Company gather and track?
In general, we collect information about you in the following ways:
When you register or purchase any of the Company Service(s), we may ask how you heard about the Company. The more information you provide (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize and provide Service(s) and products to suit the needs and preferences of our Clients (e.g. program, training, and product development, etc.). When you register for any of the Company Service(s), we may ask that you give us non-personal information such as the purpose for your request as well as the name of the referral source (if any). We may also ask that you give us personal information such as your name, email address, zip code, telephone number, and gender. When you register for Service(s), we may ask that you provide us with additional information, such as your mailing address, credit card number and credit card expiration date for payment for Service(s) or products.
While you are on any of our web sites, we automatically track information related to your use of the Company Service(s). This information may include (among other things) files viewed by the user, domain name and a user's path through our web sites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company when you are using the Company's website. This information can include information such as: your browser type, type of operating system, type of Java virtual machine, Internet connection speed, access times and identification of any software program which has previously caused technical problems with the use of our website. The Company does not link the information that it collects in cookies to any personally identifiable information that you may submit, while on our site. In addition, when you connect to any of our web sites, we will detect your IP address and store a cookie on your computer. An explanation of cookies can be found in Section 8, below.
When, as a Company Client or Visitor, you request support or information from the Company, we may ask you for your personal information and other information necessary to answer your question or resolve your problem.
When you sign up for any of our e-commerce programs and Service(s) that are available, we may ask for your first/last name, mailing address, email address, and your phone number. We need this information in order to administer the program and better serve you.
Other Information You Give Us
When you visit the Company's web site, we may collect any information that you enter on any of our web sites or give us in any other way and ask you if we may contact you about the the Company's Service(s). Additionally, if you want to learn more about our Service(s), we may request that you fill out a form in which we ask for information such as your first/last name, mailing address, email address, as well as your phone number. We only use this information to contact you in order to provide information about the the Company's Service(s), or answer any questions that you may have, and/or help you sign up for the Service(s).
3. How does the Company use my information?
We use the information we collect to better understand your needs. Additionally we use the information we collect to process payments, confirm renewal charges or payments to your account, administer your account and the like.
Finally, we may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, in our Service(s), and special offers (including promotion of our Service(s) or third party products and services) we think you'll find valuable, unless you opt out. Except for communications sent to you regarding material company announcements or policy changes, if you would rather not receive this information you can indicate your preference. You may choose not to receive messages from us by following the opt-out instructions listed in Section 6, below.
The following describes some of the ways your information may be used:
• Any information collected regarding your hardware or software is used for the operation and the providing of Service(s), to maintain the quality of Service(s), to improve Service(s), or to provide general statistics regarding use of the Company's' Service(s).
• Any information you provide to us through a form, email, or telephone requesting customer support, or information, is used for that specific situation only or to administer our Service(s) to you.
• We may occasionally offer sweepstakes or contests on our web site to you if you have not otherwise opted-out of such notifications. To participate, you will likely be asked to provide some personal information, such as email address. This information may be shared with sponsors if the sweepstake/contest is co-sponsored by the Company and may be a business partner.
• We also partner with other companies that can help us provide enhanced Service(s) to our Clients. Any information you provide through a registration form for any Service(s) is used to administer the Service(s).
• Any information you submit in a survey or questionnaire is used to help us better understand and serve our Client(s) and Visitor(s). This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis; we may share this aggregated data with advertisers or business partners however, we never share personally identifying information, unless mandated by law, or Client(s) provide permission to disclose information.
• The contents of email correspondence to us may be used for promotional purposes, such as Client(s) testimonials.
• Any information that you enter on any of our web sites and/or any contact information that you provide to the Company may be used to send you email messages and direct mailings which supply detailed information about the Company and/or may be applicable regarding Service(s) offered by the Company and requested by the Client or Visitor. We may also use your telephone number to call you in order to discuss the Company Service(s) and assist you in signing up if you choose to become a Client.
4. Does the Company share Client account information?
Agent: We may employ other companies and individuals who are subject to confidentiality obligations, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, web site design, electronic or USPS mailing lists, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, and collecting and processing payments for the Company’s Service(s). They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Promotions, Sweepstakes/Contests: Some Company promotions and sweepstakes/contests may require that you provide additional information, such as your mailing address, social security number or credit card number. Such information may be shared with a third party if such third party is responsible for sponsoring the "event" or if the information is necessary in order to administer the Service(s) exclusively offered by the Company, or to process your transaction.
Legally Compelled Disclosure and Other: The Company may disclose or access account information when: (1) we believe in good faith that the law requires it or; (2) for the protection of our legal rights. The Company may also disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone or some organization who may be violating the Company’s copyright policy. We can disclose any personal information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
5. How private is my account information?
Our Support staff has access to your account information. In addition, any partner you request to provide services or products to your account may have access to your account information.
The Company makes discussion boards (e.g., forums, blogs, etc.), and other means of online communication and collaboration available to its Clients and Visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in a public forum such as a discussion board. Please refer to Section 11, below for more detailed information.
6. How secure is my account information?
The Company makes every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We make every effort to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. In addition, we always use a secure connection when collecting personal financial information from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. How do I opt out of receiving messages from the Company?
Since it is necessary for us to contact you regarding certain matters, you may not opt-out of receiving messages relating to material company announcements or policy changes, or administrative matters relating to your account, like billing, collections, customer support or the like.
If you have been contacted by the Company as a result of information you entered on any of our web sites or if you provided your personal information to the Company for the purposes of receiving more information about Service(s) provided before choosing to sign up as a Client, and you no longer want to be contacted by the Company, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive, drop us an email, or call our offices and the Company will promptly remove you from database. You may re-subscribe to receive information at anytime in the future, should you choose to do so.
8. How do I update my account information?
As a Client of the Company, you can update your contact information for the Company by dropping us an email, USPS mail, or calling our offices.
9. What are cookies and how does the Company use them?
11. Soundings, LLC and Children.
The Company services are not intended for use by children without the supervision by an adult. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. Please do not use the site or contact the Company if you are under the age of 18.
12. Discussion Boards
The Company allows Clients and subscribing Visitors to get more involved with our website by offering discussion boards (e.g., forums, blogs, etc.), and other means of online communication and collaboration available to its Clients and Visitors. Please note that by submitting a comment or writing to a discussion board on this portion of the website, you are authorizing us to post your story on our website. If you include any personally identifiable information in this blog or forum such as your name or hometown, this information may be posted on the website as well. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in a public forum such as a discussion board.
The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to terminate, cancel, remove, or delete any information posted on its discussion boards at its discretion and without cause, and to remove and permanently bar any Client or Visitor from such discussion boards that the Company believes is necessary due to inappropriate behavior by the Client or Visitor on the discussion boards. Such behavior will include but not be limited to the use of profanity (inferred or explicit), slander, derogatory comments, harassment, or, use of sexual innuendo’s, phrases, or comments.